Proximia Proximia

This gave me a solid Synthwave feel. The synths and bass are right on par. The snare could of used a bit of pep. Thats my own personal taste though. Very good.

Fucking Finally Fucking Finally

This makes me feel better about my life going down the toilet. More to come on the Project Manager.

buyj3llo responds:

Life going down the toilet? geez, sorry to hear that.

Mountain Light (WIP) Mountain Light (WIP)

Really love the groove. The double clap really seals this in for me ;) Good bassline progression! Overall truly enjoyed this.

TwelfthChromatic responds:

Thank you so much! :D

Comeback Comeback

Sounds like a 2 Live Crew beat. AKA Slap Dat Ass.

buyj3llo responds:

Face down ass up that's the way I like to fuck? Been meaning to go through their catalog on spotify.

This Way Comes This Way Comes

I like this because it's different than 99% of the Dubstep on NG. Nice work.

crazyguylink responds:

Thanks XD. But to be honest, I really didn't know what I was doing. It was more of a "This-goes-here and-cross-fingers" attempt. However, I'm glad you like it.

Kairosis Kairosis

Just listened to this all the way through. What a journey. It's like being pulled through a Mars Volta computer. VERY Enjoyable.

Adisky - Atomic Pirate Adisky - Atomic Pirate

This.is.amazing!!!!

Her Smile Her Smile

I really like how this flows. In I love the synth and the filtered/lowpassish sounding bass. Excellent job.

[Buyj3llo] - samplecomp [Buyj3llo] - samplecomp

Wtf Polyverse. lol. As I said on SC. solid use of samples. Amon TOBIN!

buyj3llo responds:

whatever happened to you? I lost you and I can't seem to find you. message me on here or soundcloud. You were one of the few music peeps that kept me motivated.

JB - Rockman Jones[Intro] JB - Rockman Jones[Intro]

I love this man. Not sure which part I love. I think I just love how it comes together by the end. Digging this.